Verbo TO HAVE GOT

Hoy os presento el verbo TO HAVE GOT que significa  tener







Os dejo unos enlaces con fichas para practicar:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhuudpgbqVLu6Ky3xdeiE3c_HtA5L5zOwfUq2SsL2qPiSITT7l-vcGzAqPhM9M4ZtmvbNDg9QdUj25-MthowReapzcwVDN-R2IdlSEmClUH3npR5ZdYYD_qp_JrNdWuN27s67wN1FTONNo/s1600/75.+have+got.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhZ1ypb1XB-AEBTbdHELTo6uAm9pLHu02L-KWQdfGyg0pcOVc0bjaWWADAlcgXRaZofNFhbKWyIlbJUAg14yuzllfnpRWN7y0st064VWhD6qQGM8QhbdKCcjLS54d6jcksQ_vYQMgty9Tk/s1600/76.+Have+got+-+has+got.jpg

Y un juego en:
http://www.mundoprimaria.com/juegos/ingles/gramatica/1-2-primaria/275-juego-verbo-to-have/index.php

Hay un vídeo y ejemplos de cómo funciona HAVE GOT. También hay tres actividades interactivas. Intenta hacerlas a ver qué tal te salen.










Comentarios

  1. Hello Gema, I am Guillermo.
    Today I have got learned something new, and I liked it.
    Bye, see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello Gema, I am Guio
    I have my English homeworks done

    bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Gema, I am Saúl
    Today, I learn the verb have got playing with muy computer's parents
    I miss you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. He practicado con mi madre y me ha gustado.
    Andrés

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Gema.
    I want to see my friends. I miss them.....bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Álex. There's not much time left for that.

      Eliminar
  6. Noah enjoyed the game he got 10 points

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Presente Simple

Past Simple

There is- There are